Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pinewood Derby

The boys participated in the Pinewood Derby last month I think.  I know it's been a few weeks at least, but I seem to run time together this time of year. 
It was Dalton's first time competing and Ethan's 3rd. Ethan's car won a Golden Ticket to take his car to the Scout Expo for the 2nd year in a row, for Best in Show or Most Unique or something. Anyway, he does take great detail in his art projects.

The boys getting ready for the Races.
The Dark Side
The Force is Strong with this One.
Ethan with his Golden Ticket.
Dalton with his 'Most Cosmic' car.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute pictures, but I'm ruining the background of the pict. Not cute. ;)
My boys loved your boys' cars they were Awesome!!

The Roberts' said...

Thanks Heidi! (I just found your comment, sorry)